The Shorewood Business Improvement District (BID) was established by commercial property owners and the Village of Shorewood in 1999 to promote the neighborhood as a premier destination for retail and service businesses to locate and thrive.
All businesses located in the following areas are automatically included in the Shorewood Business Improvement District (BID):
- 3500-4500 blocks of Oakland Ave
- 1300-2500 blocks of Capitol Drive
- 4000-4500 blocks of Wilson Drive
Not in the BID? The Shorewood BID website gets over 500 visits each month and our e-newsletter has approximately 2,000 recipients. Below are our website listing options and benefits:
$150 for BID Affiliate Membership
- Annual website listing
- Monthly e-newsletter to businesses
- Networking events
- Educational events
- Inclusion in any printed materials
- Social media inclusion
- Opportunity to sponsor Shorewood BID events
Contact BID Executive Director Janet Henning for information at email@example.com.